The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

May 18th, 2004

I'm going to write everyday no matter how mandane. Last night I worked on John's computer. I can't get it to email. He's lost but will have to be patient. I didn't get home until 8:45. Phil was at his Excel class. He was home a little after 9:pm. So much for my peace and quiet.

I had an awful headache this morning but it got better after lunch. Thank Gawd..It was really hurtin' me.

Tonight we are having roast Chicken, corn and broccoli w/ cheese for me. I don't know if Phil has a baseball game or not to watch.

I signed up for Elearning w/ Francis Tuttle. I have access to a ton of lessons. I will check it out tonight.
That's all.

No comments: