The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Friday, November 12, 2004

November 12th, 2004

I had to get a hold of Dr. Hook to find out what TIN he was using. I called him and he came to see me today. I got the information and thought that was all I needed. He left. I realized I had more to ask him so I had him paged. Apparently he was in with Marc who called my extension. Marc said, "You're looking for Dr. Hook?" Sounds fairly innocent a question, but the reflection in his voice made it sound like, "What could you, mistress of the simple minded who's job could be done by a monkey, possibly want with a man so important he meets with me?" I know, I know, I'm reading too much into it...but that's the feeling right now.

1 comment:

EVA MAHONEY said...

After re-reading this...it's very funny.