The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

March 15th, 2005

I will write on my lunch hour now. I need to do more of this.

I mailed out a "brosuresume" w/ a letter to Brainstorm. They are an ad agency in Edmond. I want to intern there this summer. Debi has agreed to let me work 8 hours / per for 10 weeks. It's very nice of her. I can't help but wonder though if she's doing it because she's hoping to get rid of me. There is no benefit to the company to let me intern. Oh silly me. She's just being nice. Anyway, I really like the brosuresume. It outlines my work experience, education and acheivements. Let's see what happens.

Phil is doing really well on his diet. He's down 21 lbs. I don't notice it on him and this upsets him but I can't help it. I just don't see it....well maybe a little....if I squint. He wants to drop 9 more lbs. I have dropped some too but I think I got it all back. We have been good about going to the Y though...3 times /week. We went last night.

Thought for the time between now and the next thought:
"I'm a reasonable person....I will do whatever is needed when faced with the realization I have little choice."

This includes acceptance of a co-worker who hacks up a lung every 90 seconds and then pulls the snot out of his head so he can swallow it. I am lead to believe I have no choice in these matters. He has a medical condition. I should be thankful it's not gas. I wish I had known about this back in my days at Jaeckle when I cried all the time. I could just have told them it's a medical condition (behaviorial but still a medical condition) and it can not be helped.

Something is up w/ Debi and Liz. They have been in conference more than usual and have meet up outside of work too. I don't know. It reminds me of Chari and Lori and Me...the third wheel who got left behind all the time. I liked it better when they were fighting. So many things remind me of how little I have changed. Maybe someday I will find some peace. But not like Josette did.

No comments: