The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

April 6th, 2005

I must be this hypersenitive person who just can't be happy. I am so annoyed by the big sick snorting co-worker...it makes me nuts. No doubt it must be me. I can handle the coughing and the throat clearing but the "suck the crap into your brain so you can swallow it" just grosses me out. The sad news is, no one else is affected by it enough to complain. Debi says people will have to complain to their supervisors and then their supervisors will have to complain to her. So, first the employee has to be pissed off by it enough to go to their supers and then the supers have to feel it warrants a talk with Debi. Double wammie for me. Not going to happen. Another thing is that this department employees so many people "of substance". How's that for a euphanism? Every time someone walks past my cube it feels like an elephant is walking by. My cube shakes...a lot. I think I get motion sickness. I wrote an email to Lynette about it. Hey, I don't need to make a trip into Bill Duckworth's lap downstairs. The email will help me out in any litigation that may arise when the floor collapses. Lynette said she will have the floor checked out. (Okay...let's see if that happens.)

I need to be hypnotized to not be so sensitive to this. I got to call Gary. Maybe he can do it for me.

Later....

No comments: