The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, I made it half way to 90! Yikes. How can I be 45? I was in class last Tuesday night. I was talking to one of my classmates. We got on the subject of birthdays.

"I'm going to 45 on Saturday," I said.
"Oh really," she offered all bubbly, "My mom just turned 40!"
"Oh righty now."

To top off the start of my 45th year, I'm schedule for a colonoscopy on Thursday and a bone density test on the following Tuesday. Oh righty now...yes, let the games begin!

3 comments:

BonnyT said...

Happy Belated, Eva...

I was wondering where you took off to...

EVA MAHONEY said...

Thanks for stopping by Bonnie. I've been swamped at work, busy with school and "thoughtless" I guess. I'll never be too far behind though.

Phil said...

Happy Belated Birthday