The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Ok..here it is. The first day, okay evening, of 2006. Yeah. I'm off to a good start on my Life writing ritual...one of my resolutions. I have others. I think I have too many. Here they are:
  • Be more diligent about my calcium supplement and my eye drops.

  • Drink more water - (I bought a 24 pack of 20 oz bottles today and I drank a whole bottle...it's a start)

  • Learn my new software - (I got a couple chapters done in Creating a Newsletter in Indesign

  • Be more organized, especially at work -(I was in yesterday and I cleaned up the dust bunnies behind my monitor and organized some files...I felt good when I left there.)

  • Not sleep so much so I have time to be more productive...(okay, that hasn't happened a lot but..well there's hope. I did accomplish a bit today.)

  • Eat better (okay, hasn't happened but it will.)

  • Exercise more

(You should know, I did the HTML on this list without looking at how to do it. Good, huh?)

No comments: