The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What's the matter with me?

I go to work and all day I think, "if I only were home, I could learn something on the computer or I could write or I could clean!" I think this all day long and then when I get home, I have no interest in doing any of it. I want to eat, watch a little TV, check my email, maybe play a game on Myway.com. Then there's the things I HAVE to do, dishes, shower, get my clothes ready for the next day, clean a little, make my lunch for tomorrow. And it's time for bed.

Aaaaaaghhhhhh! It's so frustrating. I'm dead tired right now; not to mention I took a Darovet for my back. It's almost 9pm. Yeah! I can hit the hay soon...completing unsatisfied at what I haven't accomplished....but sleep nonetheless.

Gawd, I'm so boring!

No comments: