The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Choices

We all make choice. Each day you make a hundred.

  • Should I make the right on red or wait until the light turns green?
  • Should I bring my lunch to work or go out?
  • Should I take an umbrella?
  • Should I wear heels?
  • Should I go on the turnpike?
See there's five and I haven't even got to work.

Of course there are bigger ones to make - go to college, get married, get involved with someone, have an affair, or not; end an affair.

My problem is when those who need to make a choice, don't...they sit on it and you can't do anything. And your life hangs in the balance. Decide already...okay.

No comments: