The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I just don't care....

Right now, I just don't care if Obama is the son of Osama. I don't care if polar bears are in danger because Bush has signed some bill or something giving oil companies permission to find oil in the Chukchi Sea. I don't care who becomes president in November. I don't care about Kobi Bryant or the housing bubble or same-sex unions going on in CA.

Right now, all I care about is my dad; about the tumors returning to his bladder. If they are and they have to remove them the surgery will probably push back his surgery to repair an embolism in his aorta which will push back the surgery to remove the bladder. He's had enough road blocks! That's what he calls them. If you read this, please pray he will be better. That's all I care about right now.
(Notice the remote in his hand. Such a natural pose!)


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Definitely praying for your dad and hoping all works out!

EVA MAHONEY said...

Thank you so much Jessica. I appreciate it. :)

Eva

Joanna B. said...

Eva-thanks for your encouragement on my blog, and I will be praying for you and your dad. Blessings, Joanna