The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ambivilence

Oklahoma got hit with a snow storm. I wanted to go to work...got up early, dressed in long johns and jeans..packed up lunch and bag...opened up the garage....went out to get the paper...slipped and slide across the drive-way...called my boss. She said she was going. I really wanted to go...but then I thought better of it. The thing is, I really feel bad about it...like I petered out on my employer. Turns out, my boss never made it in either.

Tomorrow is still iffy. The drive way has about 6 inches of snow...more in drifted areas. I need to get out but I might get stuck. I think I'm TOO committed to my employer...not good for my well being.

No comments: