The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This, that and the other thing

I don't know what to write about as there are several topics running though my brain.

Okay....the NY governor: I wonder whose money it was that he used to pay for the prostitute? $4000 for a night? No one is that good. If this is what she charges, she's obviously getting it so blame the other "johns" too. I'm on the fence as to whether or not he should have had to step down. Yes, he did illegal activity but he's not part of the judiciary...he's with the executive department. Personally I think they should legalize prosttution and tax the hell out of it.

This brings me to the topic of the high cost of everything. The problem here is there are too many rich people who are willing to plunk down $40K for a car. If rich people stopped buying high end cars, the auto manufactures would have to drop the cost...say to $25K. Same for designer shoes and hand bags...please $4k for a tote....get real.

I wish the Democratic ticket was picked today. I'm really sick of it.

I have more to say but the PM pain reliever is kicking in. Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Legalizing prostitution, expensive cars, the democratic nominee... you were full of all sorts of ideas! LOL

~s