The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'll take "Unproductive" for $1000, Alex


Seriously! I have done nothing this weekend. Oh, I have thought about doing stuff. Thought about taking all the furniture out of the extra bedroom and preparing to paint the walls. Thought about cleaning out the garage. Thought about mopping the kitchen floor. Thought about sitting down and learning Photoshop or Indesign or even Word 2007. Thought about getting out that short story I've been working on and that novel I started in 2002. Yeah....what is it they say about paving with good intentions? If only. I have done some serious sleeping. Really. I'm sure I have been asleep more than I've been awake.

I know, I know...blah blah blah. Hey, it's my blog, I can bellyache about whatever I want. How's that for taking control?

Phil has a cold or allergies...he's not sure which but he's coughing up a lung every five minutes. So, can I blame my unproductivity on him? Well, maybe....a little.

I did watch some great football...Bills won!!! Yes. I did empty out the dishwasher and refill it. I did go pick up chinese food. And now, I did blog. So there.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

Sometimes you jsut need to take a step back and do nothing. You are just recharging your batteries..

EVA MAHONEY said...

Well thanks Lilly...I'm going to go with that. Yeah. Thanks for commenting too.

Unknown said...

Great title, Eva, and love the cartoon. Aren't you the techie, creating your own custom cartoon?!
Haven't we all had those weekends...and yes, Lilly's right: you deserve a weekend, and probably more than one, of just sitting back and doing nothing.
I can be real good at that, on occasion.
Love ya,
Jlo