The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Okay...I'm going to write something

I need to write....how about some ramblings going on inside my head?

Did you know every year I get published? It's true. Yep! I'm in the phonebook! Yes....in black and off-white.

Today I asked my co-worker Sheila, "If you had been borne a boy, would your parents had named you 'Heila?'" To which she responded, "Gawd, I hope not."

Is it acceptable to write emails to your boss that convey the point of the email while trying to make him/her laugh? If he/she doesn't respond to the hilarity of the email, should you stop?

When Christians tell you you need to be born-again, is it disrespectful to tell them you got it right the first time?

If you accidentally touch someone, say in a crowd, and you say to that person, "Oh sorry," to which he/she replies, "that's okay" is that an invitation for you to do it again?

2 comments:

bubba said...

I like the bit about getting it right the first time. I'm a born again atheist.

Unknown said...

Wow, Eva, I just read Beth's story on her website. Her spirit and will to live is amazing, considering all she has gone through.
In light of my post yesterday - and thank you for your kind comments - I am in awe of someone with such a fighting spirit. My heart goes out to her - my experiences, though many, with pain cannot compare with this battle.
I will keep Beth in my prayers - prayer is such a powerful, powerful weapon in a fight like this.
God bless, Eva, and keep on making me laugh with your posts.
Jlo