The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My New Penpal

I have a pen pal. I real ink to paper snail mail pen pal. The fun thing is, we share the same name; first and last! It is so cool.

This Eva lives in New Hampshire. She's 90 years old...going on 91 in January. She was a hair dress for 50 years. She walks a mile or two each day. "The doctor says it's the best medication," she writes me. She's still not sure who to vote for next month.

I hope she looks forward to my letters as much as I look forward to hers.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Another Eve Webdiva? What are the odds?

Very cool...I bet she really looks forward to your letters.

someone else said...

Letter writing seems to be a lost art. How cool for the two of you.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Come back any time.