The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Things I need to......

I really would like to understand politics. I'm really not clear on liberals. Is it liberism. Isn't this where you are generous...where you give....a lot? See I don't know. I hear a lot of liberal bashing on XM radio. The talk shows like to lump people together..."...these damn liberals...." they say. What if liberalism had a color....you sure wouldn't lump them together like that.

I really need to write on my novel. I have it started but that's all. I need to make a schedule and stick to it. It's just hard. After I get done doing the things I need to get done (ie work) I'm too tired tor write.

I really want to learn all the software on my computer..Photoshop, Indesign, Office 2007....I want to learn it all. But time is the issue.

I want to understand modern technology: Ipods, MP3, Twitter...all this technological "stuff." I think my 16 year old niece has me beat on all this.

I want to clean my house and keep it that way.

I want to eat better; find time to make good balanced meals and drink lots of water.

I want to exercise daily. Running from my office to the printer or fax machine isn't enough exercise. I have to keep telling myself this.

I'm getting tired just writing this. (Although it is almost Sunday) Good night.

No comments: