The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Monday, September 06, 2004

September 6th, 2004

Happy Labor Day. It is almost 10pm. I had started a journal....a real journal with acid free paper and a special pen. Okay, the pen is not that special but it writes well on the new paper. I don't think I will write about everything in that paper journal though. Not that I have anything to hide..okay I have a little to hide.

In my Public Info System class that started two weeks ago, we talked about values and attitudes and ethics. I was hoping the teacher would call on me because I think I have something to say to a class of 20 year olds. Oh, maybe not. Maybe all 43+ year old people think they have something to say. Anyway, I'd say I can remember when Phil and I first got married. Shortly there after Alan Jackson came out with a new song that went something like, I"ll try to love only you. I remember being so incensed by it. I even called the radio station and told them how stupid the song was. "I'll try to love only you." What kind of crazy talk is that. Of course you will love only me! 17 years later, I understand. It's hard to stay focused. Wierd.

No comments: