The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I have 10 minutes to say...

Oh man. The pressure's on. I have 10 minutes left to my lunch. I need to say something...anything..even if it's wrong.

Okay...I'm doing alright in this life I've created in Oklahoma. Sure, I could be richer, doing something more creative for a living and be a better housekeeper. But all in all...life is good. I know what I'm doing on my job and there is a lot to be done. I love making order out of chaos and this job gives me plenty of opportunities to do so. I love my house, despite the fact I can't keep it clean. I love my husband despite the fact he can make me nuts. I love my car. I love going to school and learning. I love my dog and my friends (although I could use more.)

Yeah...life is good.

No comments: