The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Monday, February 27, 2006

Oh what a relief...

Okay. I made a decision. Right or wrong, I decided to drop my comedy writing class. I know, I know...I'm running away but you would believe the stress it was causing me. I mean. I feel bad for giving up but oh so good that I don't have to study, read or write something I find so hard to do. It's like this huge weight is off my shoulders.

Okay, I know, you might wonder how stressful it can be but it was. If it were happy humor...Erma Bombeck, Dave Barry or Art Buchwald comedy, I would love it. It was this dark Joe Orton, Catch 22 humor. I hated it.

So I feel better and that's all there is to it.

No comments: