The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I need to post

I have no clue as to what I should say. Really. What I feel is not public blog material.

Desperate Housewives was good tonight. I really like that show. Oh and I watched Curb Your Enthusiasm. I had gotten that show confused with the Arresting Development. I don't care much for AD. I hate the bouncy camera. Phil and I had ordered "Friday Night Lights" from Netflicks. I couldn't stand the movie because of hte bouncy camera. It's aggravating.

The Olympics have been interesting. I am waiting for the lady figure skating. I want to see Emily Hughs. Her sister was so cute. I bet she is too.

That's it. Good night.

No comments: