The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, January 28, 2007

And so it goes....

To my Blog readers, both of you, thanks for reading. I have nothing new to tell you. Still hoping an employer hires Phil to do the antiqued COBOL programming he learned in the early 90s. Surely someone out there needs help programming on a mainframe, no? Surely God will help us find our way.

It's so weird without football. I'm so sad it's over. Yeah, I know, the big one is next week but then that's it. I don't get excited about the Probowl either. Football watching was fun...back in the day when my husband was employed and the biggest decision we needed to make was what to pick up to eat before kick off. I'm just a simple girl who enjoys a steady income.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: