The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Counting Our Blessing

Okay...I lost my dog on Friday. I had to put her down. My husband lost his job on Friday too. My dad is scheduled for triple bypass heart surgery tomorrow and I can't be there. Serious, life altering events all happening at once. Feels really weird...like are we getting all the bad stuff out of the way.

I feel good to have made a decision today. I hate to do it, but I dropped my class. I just didn't think I could focus on it. Plus the $400+ will come in handy. So many things to think about...insurance, being able to pay our bills...it's mind boggling. I need a sleeping pill.

It could be worse. At least Phil got severance and vacation pay. As my mama always said, "it's going to all work out."

No comments: