The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Life, Jobs, Weather

Okay...still unemployed; still hurting from the revelation that we put all our eggs in the Hertz basket and that was wrong....wrong, like merengue on chocolate pie. I have decided to believe that it will indeed all work out. I was facing a black cloud that scared the bejesus out of me so I'm running like a crazy person in the other direction.

We had the threat of severe weather. Earlier this week all the local weatherman insisted we were going to get a lot of snow...record breaking....didn't happen. I'm happy for that. I wonder if Rick Mitchell, my favorite weatherman, is sitting around shaking his head, saying, "I really thought we were going to get hit. I can't believe I was so far off. I'm such a failure."

No comments: