The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Time flies

I can't believe the last time I posted was on the 7th. Someone alerted me to this...he said he was sorry I didn't continue with blogging each day. I was surprised to see it has been a while. My excuse is that I started a new blog for my dog, Becca. I've been, okay, Becca's been posting to it quite a bit. Check it out.

My shopping is done and I'm happy about that. I got a BIG bonus from work which really surprised me since I've only been there for 6 months. I spent some of the bonus already. I have abou $250 left. It does seem to burn a hole in my pocketbook. I need to wait until after Christmas.

Not too much to report. Merry Christmas!

No comments: