The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I want my mommy!

I am sick. My nose is running and I'm coughing and I feel achy all over. I wish my mom was here.

Okay, I know, I know....I should put on my big girl panties and deal with it. After all, it's not like I have cancer or something equally awful. Is it wrong of me to feel sorry for myself even though I know, full well, it could be so much worst? I will recover so I need to quit my belly aching and get on with it.

But still...All I want to do is put my head down and take a nap. I know I shouldn't be at work right now but I have no time left that isn't earmarked for my trip back home in March. As I said before, the system of grouping sick time in with vacation time is just wrong. Everyone who can manage to keep their head up comes to work coughing their brains out because why take off when you're sick? You need to take off when your healthy and can have some fun.

Fun for me right now would be a hot totty (whatever that is), my blankee and spot on the sofa watching reruns of the Golden Girls.

No comments: