The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Friday, February 01, 2008

Weather Woes

If there is one thing that makes me nuts living in Oklahoma, it is the temperature variations For example this morning it was 13 degrees! Yes! Thirteen! Of course you bundle up. This afternoon it was 58! YEAH A 45 DEGREE DIFFERENCE!

In Western NY if it starts out at 13, you're lucky to see the 30's during the afternoon. And this makes sense to me.

But now, fortunately I have learned to expect the big swings. I heavy coated it on the drive to work but wore a hoodie under it and carried the coat on the way home. It just seems like a freak of mother nature to have this big difference...like a meteorological bipolar disorder.

1 comment:

Phil said...

We have similar weather in lower NY state. 12 one day, 65 two days later