The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, May 11, 2008

On that show Lost


I don't watch "Lost" but I see the 86 million promos ABC airs during the three or four shows I watch during the week and all I can say is:

Will someone please save these people!!!!!
The promos are making me nuts. Aw..I just can't believe how much grief these people have had. Wasn't falling from the sky enough drama? Like I said, I don't watch the show but I know they have had problems with getting along with one another, being so-called rescued by what turns out to be unfriendly people and for the most part, escaping death at every turn. Please ABC...save them!!! Have a show with them dealing with post partum or whatever that syndrome is that I can't remember the name of where you have flashbacks etc. You know. Just lose "Lost"....for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...you are too funny!
Dee