The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I will Never Let this happen again!

Do yourself a huge favor...NEVER BORROW MONEY AGAIN! If you have loans right now...and you're working...eat rice and beans; get a second job; whatever it takes to pay the friggin thing off. You do not need a credit card!!!!! Do not buy a new flat screen TV because you don't have to make payments until April! It's a trick. It's stupid. Credit is NOT the American way. Don't be fooled into it. Cash is the only way to go.

1 comment:

someone else said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for dropping by my blog the other day. I also appreciated your very kind words about age. We need all the encouragement we can get! :)