The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Friday, September 02, 2011

Thanks to all my Frates Friends

Last night I had dinner at the Elephant Bar with 9 of my former co-workers from C. L. Frates.  They presented me with this amazing basket of pink stuff.  Regina Marshall and Deborah Jordan put it all together...the dinner and the gift.  It was so wonderful to see everyone and so surprising to get this awesome basket. It had all kinds of pink stuff in it, even a squeaking toy for Becca. There was a pink bag, pink pen, pink notepad, this nice Friendship plaque...some books, a stuffed rabbit, a B&N gift card, some cold hard cash and more.  Regina and Deborah took up a collection at Frates and with many who, like me, no longer work there.  It is awesome.  

I'd also like to thank April Bloodsworth for her card and B&N gift card.  I have never even met April but she and I had talked on the phone and emailed each other when I worked at HPI.  She is working in the job I held when I worked at Frates.  I'm so blown away by her generosity and concern for me.  Thank you so much April. 

I am so dang blessed to have so many caring people in my life.  I'm blown away.  

The Friendship plaque says:

When all seems hopeless
Trust in God and seek His favor
Find the courage to fight
Ignite the enthusiasm deep within you
Give 100% every day
Hold on to those who love you
Think positive
Endure the fear & doubt
Remember you are not alone...
We are in your corner
Together We Will Win,
Together We Will Fight!
I'm just blown away!
 

No comments: