The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Monday, August 13, 2007

What's happening..


Well, we took Duchess back. We didn't ask for a refund. I felt bad; felt like I let her down...but this is what happens when you try to bite me. I'm just like that.

We did find another dog this past Saturday. She is six years old...a Dachshund Mix...very lovely dovely..perhaps too lovely dovely. She's pretty sprye for a 6 year old. She is so funny too. She hides her dog dish, guess she's not so keen on dry dog food. I am much happier with a dog that doesn't want, or appear to want, to take a chunk out of me. We named her Lucky Dog. In German it is Glucklich Hund. Lucky Dog is much easiler. She really seems to know her name. The OKC pound had named her Greta, a nice German name, but she did not respond to it. The pound tatoos numbers on each dog belly, for ID purposes of course. We thought maybe they may be lucky numbers so we played them in the PowerBall. Not a one came in. I guess we are just lucky to have a nice new to us doggy.


Here's her picture..

No comments: