The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Is this Serendipity?

My office mate at work, Stacey, has a 4 year old niece named Morgan. Stacey often, to my delight, tells me little Morgan stories. This tot sounds like a little sweetheart. This past Thursday, I asked Stacey where her brother and sister-in-law came up with the name "Morgan." She said she believed it had something to do with a horse. On Saturday, I wasn't planning on it but on my way home from shopping, I saw a sign for a garage sale. I decided to stop. I didn't see much there but I did look through a box of books. Mostly they were children's books but I found two that caught my eye. "Morgan Morning" and "Morgan and Me"...part of the "Serendipity Series"...stories about a horse named Morgan. I bought them both...very happy with my purchase.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, friend,
The more I read your blog, the more I think we would really hit it off. Among other things:
A)I love garage sales.
B)I love to find stuff at garage sales that will bless others, no matter how small.
I'm sure little Morgan is going to love her gifts.
Love,
Jlo