The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Friday, October 26, 2007

So Proud

Yeah! I know there are so many 5th graders out there who could put the little NaBloPoMo thingy on their blog but I was having a little trouble. But by golly, with a little help from Ari_65 and some other online sources, I did it! Sorry but I believe we need to celebrate whenever we can..so I am. (So there!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am I mistaken, or do you have a new look?
Well, whatever, your blog looks great.
And, wow, how honored am I that you put me as one of your faves?!
That was a pleasant shock. Thank you so much.
I am going to look into this "NoPaw" or whatever it is. Sounds like fun, although at this point I have no idea what it really is or does.
Kudos to you, my friend, for blogging every day in Novemeber. On top of a job, that's a huge accomplishment.
I'll be visiting.
Love you,
Jlo