The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

100 Things about me

I saw someone's blog where they wrote down 100 things about themselves. So here goes: (in no particular order)
1 - I am not too crazy about people who are grumpy.
2 - I especially don't care for people who are selectively grumpy.
3 - I believe every day is a gift. Even Mondays.
4 - I believe in Love.
5 - I believe that men hear on a different frequency than woman.
6 - I can do anything I put my mind to.
7 - Phil is my dreamboat
8 - I buy all my clothes at thrift shops (not underwear, shoes, socks, hoses)
9 - I'm thankful there are some size 12 women who donate their Liz Wear to thrift shops.
10-I love football
11- I love the Buffalo Bills
12- I never cared much for Jim Kelly (although, I understand he thought highly of me)
13- I love to write
14- I procrastinate too much on my writing
15 - I love to learn new software
16 - I couldn't live without my computer (okay I could but I won't like it.)
17- I don't think we should explore outer space or look for life elsewhere. (A fly comes to my table, I kill him)
18 - People who won't let you in should be avoided.
19-You are never too busy if you really want to do something.
20- I use the library for books (as opposed to buying them)
21 - Don't tell me you programmed my phone number in you phone if you're never going to call me back.
22- My favorite color is clear.
23 - I don't like poems if they're obscure.
24 - Say what you mean.
25- My favorite authors are Jonathan Tropper, William Kolwalski, and Richard Russo.
26 - I love sleeping with the window open even when it's 40 degrees outside.
27 - Fall is my favorite season
28 - I love cheesecake, coconut cream pie and pecan bread.
29- I'm addicted to diet Coke
30 - I wish the weather wasn't so bad in Western NY so I would be more apt to move back there.
31 - I dislike people who are rude or short. (not in height)
32 - I like TLC and shows about Flipping houses
33 - I wish I was more handy (see number 6)
34 - I'm glad I'm tall.
35 - I'm secure in the knowledge that my feet are big.
36 - I hate it when I repeat myself.
37 - I hate it when other people repeat themselves.
38 - I love dogs
39 - I'm not too crazy about cats40 - I like having breakfast at IHOP or Dennys
41 - I like having cereal for a snack.
42 - People at work should always say "good morning" and "so-long" at the beginning and end of each workday.
43- I believe in God.
44 - My first car was a '79 Duster I named "Jackson" because it was Brown and "running on empty."
45 - I took a small pocketbook from a jacket hanging in the cloak room in kindergarden and I hid it in the leaves by my house. I felt very guilty for a long time.
46 - My first boyfriend's name was Donny.
47 - My favorite football players were Doug Flutie and Frank Reich.
48 - I named my first dog "Elliot Garfield" after the main character in the Goodbye Girl played by Richard Dreyfess.
49 - I have Marfan's Syndrome
50 - I quit smoking 6 years ago for good.
51 - I like NA beer
52 - I hate to shower (but I do it anyway)
53 - I drive a standard
54 - I wish naps at work were mandatory
55 - I have a brother named Jim and a brother named Ed.
56 - I call Ed "Weird"
57 - He answers.
58 - I can't have kids.
59 - I'm finally okay with that.
60 - After being a victim of a tornado at ten, I was afraid of the wind until I was 16.
61 - I hate bugs.
62 - I'm not an outdoor person.
63 - I want to live in a condo.
64 - I grew up outside of Buffalo NY but have never been to NYC.
65 - I wish my neighbors would invite me over for an NA beer and a football game on a Sunday.
66 - I take an antidepressant
67 - I think it works
68- I can't tell the difference between regular TV and high definition.
69 - I sometimes wear men's slacks and shoes.
70 - My husband and I have the exact same hand span.
71 - I like a beef BOB from Taco Bueno. No sour cream.
72 - I see no logic in racing to a red light.
73 - My husband could go to a baseball game with another woman and I would be okay with that.
74 - My husband can do anything with another woman who's willing if I am not.
75 - I'm lactose intolerant
76 - I have 6 more hours to go to get my bachelors degree.
77 - I'm addicted to Minesweeper
78 - I'm photophobic
79- I love shade.
80- I used to do stand up comedy.
81 - I once sold a joke to Margaret Smith.
82 - I've published some articles in the Buffalo News and Oklahoma Women.
83 - I think Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) is the Mike Defeno (character on Desperate Housewives) of the Discovery Channel.
84 - I think Ty Pennington is Ernest with sex appeal.
85 - CEOs should not make more money than all their staff combined.
86 - Politicians shouldn't be in it for the money.
87 - Teachers shouldn't be in it for the money.
88- Firefighters are under paid.
89 - The only thing that will make the world's countries get along would be a visit from outer space with an ultimatum.
90- I miss my Momma.
91 - Being sad is a waste of time.
92 - A dead end is a place to turn around (thank you Y)
93 - You should learn something new every day.
94 - Not everything is black and white.
95 - I h8 it when people write "how r u?"
96 - And, it's not "your the best" or "their they go"...ah...makes me crazy.
97 - I love Country music
98 - I want Phil to do this.
99 - I'm fearful of a home invasion.
100 - I drive a Focus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, eva,
thank you so much for directing me to your blog. i have appreciated your comments on my blog and now it's fun to read yours.
really liked this 100 things list: i, too, love football and thrift stores. i think your description of Ty as Earnest with sex appeal is perfect (i'm a big fan of both.)
i don't know what Marfan Syndrome is but now I am going to do some research on it: my heart goes out to anyone who suffers with a chronic disease.
i'm glad we have gotten acquainted through our blogs: you seem like someone i would like to hang out with and laugh with.
ps: i tried to email you the other day to show appreciation for your comment, but it wouldn't display the page - just so you know.
jlo aka jude aka judi