The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Okay, I'm interrupting my moment of self loathing for some gratitude

My 10 year old tantrum is over for the most part. I've found some food that I didn't love but at least I liked it. I got a few things done.
I have to write about Phil's cousins. Phil has an aunt, Aunt Evie, Mama Mahoney's sister. She had a bunch of kids....like the Waltons only they are The Bergers. They all live back in Western NY. Well, all of them sent me a card or two, shared with me stories of their scrap with cancer and faith and our need to stand together. So on Thursday, I wrote them all a letter, thanking them for their cards, prayers and also giving them a status. I sent out 9 letters on Friday to the Berger girls. On Saturday, I got this beautiful boutique of flowers! I hope they see this blog entry to know how much I loved the flowers too.

Phil has some friends at Hertz too. They have been supportive too. I need to thank Linda DeSpiau, Richard Stockwell and Tim Molnar for their wonderful card. I understand that, although her name wasn't on the card, Stephanie Dolison had contributed to my gift card. That is, they gave me a $100 gift card at Walmart. Not only does this mean I have $100 to spend at Walmart, it means I have something to focus on; gawd...what should I buy? It's endless. It gives me something to dream about. Who knew $100 at Wally World could do that? There are books. There's a DVR player. Aw....as soon as I'm up to it: it's Walmart bound I go. Thank you so much Linda, Richard, Tim and Stephanie!

No comments: