The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Friday, June 03, 2011

An addition to the I've been Blessed Department

I failed to mention in yesterday's post about a gift I got in the mail last week. Nancy from ALLUNY crochet or knitted me three head huggers to cover my bald head. There's the website where you can see them: http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/patterns.htm. She made me the Amelia Earhart Aviator Cap in red; the Knit 'Shortie' (I think) in Burgundy and my favorite one is the The 'No-Hair-Day' Hairy Chemo Cap purple. (This woman actually looks like me...well, if you'd thicken her eyebrows a bit in some spots, push her eyes in a little deeper, make her eyelids a little heavier and gave her ears...we'd be twins. :))


Now, I know in the spirit of openness and honesty and bearing my sole...well I have limits. There are some ladies who look good without hair...I mean really good. I'm not being critical when I say, I'm not one of them. That's just honesty. So I'll stick to my wig for the outside world but thank you Nancy for your crafty handiwork. That was so sweet of you! And I have been wearing them around the house. Becca has to take a second look. Bahaha!

No comments: