The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Friday, July 22, 2011

I've got the sweetest friends...thanks Suzanne

Yesterday I got a BIG box at my door. It's this amazing basket of ...well, things I'd never think of. There's a CD of relaxing music to get you though chemo (I'm going to figure out how to get that downloaded and synced to my Ipod) I'm sure it will be just as effective though surgery and radiation. There's a ton of organic stuff; tea and soup and chocolate coconut butter; (who knew?) Organic dried banana...the kind mother nature would eat (that's what it says); organic sour cherry nectar; panda all natural soft licorice; and ginger chews (sweet-hot soft ginger candy, natural, stimulating and delicious....yeah stimulating!) This is from my dear sweet friend Suzanne Hummel who lives in Florida but used to live in little old Angola NY and went to school with me.... a long time ago. Thank you so much Suz for thinking of me and thank you Facebook (can't believe I'm saying this) for bringing so many friends from the past back into my life. Especially now. You guys are all awesome!

No comments: