The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This is what I do...

Often, I have discovered that people who have some control over me must think I just willy nilly do something without thought. Sometimes they just jump to these conclusion without consulting me. I really dislike this. I understand it's bothersome to come and ask me, "why did you do this this way? Why didn't you go in this direction?" If they did, they would understand better where I'm coming from. I won't say I never just throw caution to the wind, but for the most part I think about and do what I feel is best. I do this based on I want I have learned in the past.

But life goes on.

No comments: