The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Yay..I'm a student again

It just might actually happen! I just might be graduating with my BA in May! Yes, I can't believe it. I've been working with the assistant department head on getting me the heck out of Dodge..in this case UCO. They have to be sick of me by now. I'm this "untraditional" student which means I could have given birth to the all the kids in my class. Okay, not all of them; that would be a blog in itself. I've been working on my BA on and off for some time now...it's the 30 year plan. It will indeed be just months shy of 30 years too. I'm so psyched. I have one more class that starts on Monday night. I will be so happy to get this done. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So proud of you, my friend!
Jlo