The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, I have done and gone it. I signed up to blog everyday. Yes, everyday. Well, we get one day off, Leap Year Day. Otherwise, you're stuck with me.

I'm watching the Sabres/Penguins hockey game. It's being played outdoors at Ralph Wilson Statium. Jim and Katie are there. It's snowing like a son of a gun. This is a big deal..it's the first NHL outdoor game in the US.

Phil got me a webcam. Here's our first picture with it. A bit grainy, huh?

We tried to get Becca in the picture but she's not getting the concept of looking at the camera. Silly girl.

1 comment:

~Sherice~ said...

Wow! Everyday?! Good luck!