The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bloggernauts Unite

I'm new to this blogging and I gotta say, I'm loving it. And it seems so many are on the same track. I'm so glad there are people out in cyberland who know how to write...not this "how r u doin 2 nite?" crap. When chatting with people, even those with a piece of paper that says they received an education, it amazes me how they got so far when they say things like, "Your so funny," or "There going to the beach." Aw...what a turn off. (Okay, I'm not above making an error now and then, but you know when it's an error and just plain laziness.) It's refreshing and unfortunately I have to cut this short as my lunch is over. Dang this working for a living...really cuts into your personal time. :)

6 comments:

Chris said...

I used to be a decent speller and still don't do too bad but grammar...that's another story! Everytime I type something in microsoft word, it always slaps my hand, says I have a fragmented sentence and should consider revising. geez!

EVA MAHONEY said...

Chris....at least you said, "...too bad" and not "...to bad" or worse "...two bad." Aw.....

dot said...

You both live in Edmund? You should get together sometime.

Chris said...

Once there's enough of us blogging, we'll have to all meet at Incredible Pizza and race go-karts! Woo Hoo!!! Sorry...got carried away...

EVA MAHONEY said...

Now there's a plan. :)

Phil said...

"There once was a boy who said ain't, who fell into a can of red paint. He said with a shout, 'if I ever get out, I'll say isn't or aren't, but not ain't"

Or there was "Ain't ain't a word because ain't ain't in the dictionary" but now I think ain't is...