The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday headache

There ought to be a law against having a monster headache on a Saturday. This headache was definately a "call in sick to work" headache. It's gotten better but it's still there. Caffeine doesn't seem to touch it. It's a sinus thing no doubt. The weather is freaky too; a barometric change happening. Phil had said the models were setting up unusually according to the National Weather Service. There is a hurricane in the gulf...storm Arlene is brewing. I think she's messing with my head.

I am going to physical therapy. My therapist, Mr. Love, has told me the bad news on Thursday. My structure is really out of whack. I need to do Pilates...a series of exercises designed to help with my posture. Most of my aches and pains can be linked to my poor posture. The good news....I'm not a worse case scenerio. I need to do my strength exercises too tonight.

I would really like it if I had someone to blog with. I have one friend, Rob but he's not very reliable. I also have Liz but she is too busy too. Everyone has a life but me.

Went to a party at Kathy and Al Wheelers. It was fun but it would be more fun for me if people paid a little attention to me. Yes, I am sure that is a defect in my persona that probably is a catch 22...this need no doubt turns people off, even if I don't come out and say so. There was one girl there I talked to, Christa or Christin or something like that. I told Phil I didn't care for her personality. The truth is though, it's probably one of these "don't like you" before you make it clear you don't like me. I'm whacked.

No comments: