The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Physical Therapist is Amazing

Oh...I feel good all over. Just back from PT. Dr. Love (I'm not making this up) is so good. I said, "You must have a very happy wife," as his hands did its thing on the tension in my shoulders and neck. Then he hooked me up to these electroids...on my lower back and my shoulders/neck area. They sent electricity to my skin as I laid on hot pads. It was so fine...until the buzzer went off and I had to leave. Damn. Damn it was good.

Not much else new in my world. Snorting co-worker was still doing his thing but I managed to tune it out. Life is good.

3 comments:

dot said...

Ha!

I used to vistit a docter named Harder.

No kidding.

dot said...

I hope you don't think i had anything to do with that whole thing. you handled it beautifully.

EVA MAHONEY said...

Paula...I'm not sure I follow. Well, at least too closly behind. I'm a straggler...help me catch up.
Eva