The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Oh. what to do?

Lunch time in my "awfical" (used to be 'Offical' as in a combo of office and cubical...now an awfical). I have the heater blasting. I had my back on ice until it melted. Thank God for reuseable ice packs. I was surfing the many blogs on the net. Some are very interesting. Some just want to sell something, some just want me to know about their sex life. Not necessary....Thank you very much. I wonder if anyone ever just comes upon my blog. I hope they leave a comment.

I have PT tonight. Phil's getting a pizza. That works for me. His sister's birthday was yesterday. They got pizza and I think Phil felt bad to not be there. He said we should have pizza tonight because they had it yesterday back home. I said, we should celebrate Kathy's birthday, too. Phil doesn't let on what he's feeling or when he's missing his family. He should tell me more. He did say he was jealous that I was going home in two weeks and he wasn't. "I didn't plan my vacation, right," he said. I didn't tell him what I was thinking...that I wanted to go back without him. Nothing personal...I just want to concentrate on my visit w/ my mom and dad. If he were there too, I'd have to spend more time at his family's and I really don't want to. I will see his mom for sure. I'm not sure if I will stay the night though. I'm at someone's mercy for a car or a ride. Anyway, I'm glad he shared his feelings with me.

I better go. Later....

No comments: