The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Monday, June 06, 2005

Newsletter disaster

I finally got the word that I could copy and distribute my newsletter "The Illuminator" to everyone in the department. Debi said it was a go. I had to redo the letter on Publisher, which I had been doing on my own time. Something happened when I was saving it. Apparently I was updated an older version. I printed it out, in a hurry because I knew the time situation was an issue for Debi. It was wrong! Debi brought it back to me. I was so mad at myself. I fixed it but then after I sent it out again, it was still wrong! Here was this chance for me to shine a little, to show off my creative skills and I frigged it up. I started to cry. I talked to Debi about it. I told her, "I'm not trying to make excuses but I didn't want to spend too much time on it so I didn't review it again. I thought I had made those changes weeks ago." She looked at me and I could see the wheels turning...the expression said, "well you didn't check it and now it's wrong." Debi is not good at supporting you when she thinks you're slightly wrong. Aw.....I was so upset. I was trying to tell Flora. She understood. Aw....more later.

No comments: