The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Monday, June 20, 2005

OMG...I'm getting comments! This is so great!

Oh, I can not believe it! People are reading me! I'm so darn excited. One commentor who collects interesting imbecile stories (an interesting past time...certainly not boring) conceded that I am not an imbecile just a poor maiden in need of a life. I say, touchet but as my blog disclaims..."It's kind of mundane but I like it that way." (Okay, not all the time...I'm working on that.) Thanks for reading. It has made my intensely data-entry-laden-life-at-work bearable. I don't mind being in my "Awfical" even if my co-worker (a man of substance...how's that for a euphemism?) still insists on swallowing the bile he resurrects from his lungs every three or four minutes. (I'm just happy there isn't an odor attached to it.) So thank you.

Since I am at work, I have made my browser screen microscopic so only one short line of text is visible amongst the Access database I have open. I'm just one quick click away from not being discovered. Of course, this doesn't include the MIS guys downstairs. "Hi Steve"...in case he is watching my every keystroke. They said I can't email but they didn't say anything about blogging. I'm of the belief you sometimes need to NOT ask. Just do and apologize later if need be.

I better get back to work. More on my boring life later. Oh, and did I say, Thanks for reading?!!!

3 comments:

EVA MAHONEY said...

Oh, by all means, please stop by. I'll even serve crumpets and tea (okay, granola bars and Kool-Aid). And interject your little arse off. I just don't know what I will do with all the attention.

EVA MAHONEY said...

Thanks Bill!

Chris said...

haha, I do the exact same thing with my browser at work. I've only been "blogging" for a week and fear I'm addicted!