The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Monday, March 28, 2011

Really good Waffles

I had a dream on Saturday night. In it, my dad was making me waffles. He had some elaborate stainless steel gizmo for waffle making. I can not remember a time in my childhood when my dad ever made me waffles but he made them for me in my dream on Saturday. I don't remember our exact conversation but I do remember the gist of it was this; I was not allowed to join him in heaven yet. It isn't my time yet. He was very clear about this. I woke up Sunday morning and made myself waffles. Nothing elaborate; I just took them out of the freezer and popped them in the toaster but for some reason, they were the best tasting waffles I have ever had.

No comments: