The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Now for some non-Cancer chit chat...


In this week's People Magazine, Jennifer Lopez says,
"I feel lucky to be an attractive person, but I've always felt that real beauty always comes from your heart."
When I first read this quote I thought, "kind of arrogant don't you think?" But after giving it some thought I've changed my mind. It's really no different than me saying,

"I feel lucky to be a funny person and I've always thought that real humor comes from your funny bone."


In other news....I can't believe ABC is cancelling One Life to Live. I've been watching this soap since I was 15. Of course only when I was home sick or on school breaks and then during a brief time before the invention of VCRs. I remember Samantha and Will Vernon (brother/sister) and Jenny and Will and Marco, and Karen the hooker who cheated on Dr Larry. Aw...so sad that they are pulling the plug on this one


My brother, Jim and my nephew Jon will be here tonight! Yes, they are staying for a week. I'm so glad they are coming but I feel bad because I'm not really up to do much of the site seeing thing. They understand. They're going to have to do most of their exploring on their own but they're okay with that. Phil was off all week with his surgery so he can't take any more time off either. I have procedures going on this week so if I'm up to doing anything it's going to have to be work. But I'll see them in the evenings. It'll be fun.




No comments: