The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Saturday, April 09, 2011

This thing is kicking my ass...

I was really doing so well right after my chemo on Monday. On Tuesday, my stomach wasn't real happy and I was a little tired so I figured, I'd be fine if this is all that happens. Truth is, this is really kicking my ass. Yesterday, I bearly made it through the day...ended up leaving at 2:15 for CSofOK for my shot. I was basically weepy all day...like when you feel so fatigued your either want to laugh or cry but given the pain in my joints I had no choice but to chose the latter. It was like this carrot on the stick dangling in front of me....get the shot, go home, take a Lortab and call it a day. I told Phil I really needed something bad...like a hot fudge sundae from Braums....lactose intolerance be damned. By golly, I deserved it. (And it was so good) If I had to go to work today, there's no way I could do it. The nurses at the CS say next week should be better because the chemo will loose some of it's meanness. God, I hope so. I have one more shot on Monday and then I'm not back there until the 18th for lab work and then the Chemo starts again on the 22nd. So I'll have a little reprieve. I hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eva - just keep your eye on the finish! You are going to do great in the end!