The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update

I went to work on Monday for a few hours. It was rough. I wish I was one of these cancer patients who could do Chemo on Friday and be fine by Monday. Okay, I wish I wasn't a cancer patient at all but if I have to be one....a strong one would be best. It's been two weeks since my Chemo and I'm still wiped out by it.

On Tuesday I slept a lot and prepared for a procedure on Wednesday (today) that embarrasses me to no end; to the point I can't even tell you but it has to do with Miralax and gowns that open in the back.

Everyone is telling me to rest; that my body needs rest to fight this crazy thing but the more sleep I get the more I'm not convinced any amount of sleep will make a difference. The only thing it does is make me feel better for a while.

I want to get back to work, to normal even calling and being on hold with Medicare for 35 minutes before a representative is able to help me. I want to get back to my L shaped office, to my desk that sits where the horizontal line meets the vertical; to my noisy printer that sounds like that big truck with the giant wishbone that picks up the dumpster in the parking lot each time I hit print. I want to get back to my file cabinets that I seem to forgot to lock like I'm supposed to. I just want to be normal! If I could go back to that, I'd never complain...EVER!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm..even before the big C you were not normal!! U are and always will be extraordinary!don't change!!!