The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Can I do this every day?

Well, I am not going to put so much pressure on myself but I am going to try. I came into our computer room to blog...specifically to blog and yet I naturally got side track with Facebook and reading some email. I was just ready to click on an ad for Hobby Lobby when I deliberately stopped myself and said, 'Hey, wait, you're here to blog." I know...how trivial is that? But that is what's going to happen. I'm just going to write what's in my head. (It's not like I have a real audience anyway :)

My Buffalo Bills are done for the season. Another disappointment. Another shining example of why I hate this time of year. More on that in a minute. I do need some kind of alliance though...something to root for; something to get behind. I guess I can root for St Louis Rams. Sam Bradford is their quarterback. He's from Oklahoma...went to OU. Usually though I am the kiss of death. If I root for a team, 9 out of 10 times, they will lose. Well look at the Bills.. 12 out of 16, we lost....that comes down to 3 out of 4. So my odds are even worst. :( Grrr...

Now the holidays are over; now what? White Sales? Yeah, get real. We are now embarking on the cold blue depths of January...one of the longest months of the calendar. Aw...my heels are still in December...dragging...about ready to throw a tantrum. "I don't want the holidays to be over!" I feel like whining. But like the excitement of a white sale, I have to get real.

Tomorrow I will go to work and I will love it! I will embrace my day with enthusiasm and chipperness. (Yes, I made that up.) It's a new year...and it's going to be great!

See ya tomorrow.

No comments: