The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Thursday

Okay...some thoughts for a Thursday evening:

I truly believe that co-workers should say "good night" to each other at the end of the day. If "good" is asking too much, than at least "night" will do. This doesn't mean you have to walk around the workplace wishing everyone a good night but you should do this with those with whom you work directly. Even if it means walking a few steps in the opposite direction to get to them. Even if it means raising your voice a little because you're too lazy to walk the few steps in the opposite direction. Yeah, it's the end of the day and most people want to get the heck out of dodge, I get that but this little step shows that you CARES.


Okay, I lied...this is my only thought for tonight. Aw...maybe I'll think of another for tomorrow's blog. We'll see.

No comments: